Krassimir Shelev, MD, MSc.
Krassimir Shelev, MD, MSc. is a specialist in anesthesiology and pain therapy, Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Pain Medicine (A), Master of Acupuncture (DÄGFA), Master of Neuraltherapy (ES). He completed his training in anesthesia and pain management at the University Hospitals Dresden , Münster (DE) and Guilford (UK) then worked as an anesthesiologist and pain specialist in his own practice in Gütersloh, Germany before moving to Switzerland as a senior physician for anesthesia and pain therapy in the Kantonspital Frauenfeld and then to the University Clinic of Balgrist, Zurich. Today, he runs a Pain Clinic in Kreuzlingen, Lake of Constance, Switzerland.
Dr. Krassimir Shelev has many years of self-employment as a coordinator, trainer and consultant in the health sector worldwide.
Our medical clinic offers comprehensive competence in the networking of school and complementary medicine.
- Swiss Medical Society Thurgau
- Swiss Medical Society for Neural Therapy (SANTH)
- Bulgarian Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine (BSTCM)
- Swiss Medical Society for Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine and Auriculomedicine (SACAM)
- German Society for Acupuncture and Neural Therapy e.V. (DGfAN)
- Medical Society for Experience of Medicine e.V., Stuttgart
- International Society for Neural Therapy in Hunecke (IGNH)
- German Society for Pain Medicine e.V.
What satisfied patients say:
„Dr. Shelev, thank you so much for your kind generosity during our stay in Switzerland. You made a foreign country feel like home. We have never encountered such a kind and knowledgeable doctor.“
„Dr. Shelev is clear, generous and highly responsive i his communication with me. He is consequent in his use of time bur I never feel rushed as a patient. I feel that I am fully seen and heard in our consultations. His style of patient powerment is rare find among physicians. I am in the best of hands with Dr. Shelev.“
„Dr. Shelev is a rare combination of leading expert, effective healer and compassionate human being. He looks at the body as a whole system. Already distinguished in multiple modalities, Dr. Shelev is driven to provide the highest standard of care in best practices.“